Serving Law Enforcement Agencies around the World
Saving Lives of Your Police Officers
and First Responders
The Law Enforcement Survival Institute (LESI) is an assessment, consulting and training organization. We work with law-enforcement professionals and other first responders and their organizations who want to be at their best. Our focus is wellness and resilience.
We operate as Facilitators to help you build the Person/Agency/Community you want to be! We use facilitation and our exclusive proprietary CTA (Consultative Training & Assessment) process to guide you and your organization in building the systems you want and need to achieve a level of Premier Policing!
This is a three-day training session includes tactics to build essential habits in the areas of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual strength and development. A tactically resilient officer is physically powerful, emotionally robust, mentally clear and spiritually whole and reaffirms their commitment to the ideals of policing with honesty, tolerance, respect, compassion and integrity.
We support the health and resilience of people and organizations in the areas that:
- Create and Maintain Individual & Family Wellness and Resilience
- Cultivate a Positive Organizational Culture of Wellness
- Cultivate a Positive Community Culture of Wellness
- Build the Necessary Wellness Support Systems
- Promote Wellness Leadership
- Foster Community Health & Resilience to Build Trust and Positive Community Relationships
We also believe that wellness and resilience are symbiotic systems made up of several critical parts that must work in tandem in order for the whole to be effective.
Resilience in law enforcement is made up of multiple layers, without each of which, none of the other layers can function effectively. Building personal resilience is the foundation of all wellness development programs. This would include enhancing the level of resilience for all of your personnel, both sworn and non-sworn as well as their families. If we don’t take care of our people, they won’t be able to take care of THE PEOPLE!
Additional Services Available
- Individual, Organizational, Cultural and Community Assessments
- Pre-Recorded, Virtual, Blended and In-Person Training in the Areas Listed Below
- The Armor Your Self™ Facilitator Program where we train your people to facilitate our material
- Consulting to Determine or Support Existing Resilience Initiatives
- Executive Coaching to Support Wellness Leadership
- Executive Mastermind Groups
- Consulting and Training that Promote Trust and Positive Community Interactions
John Marx is the Executive Director of the Law Enforcement Survival Institute and founder of CopsAlive.com.
Chaplain Cary A. Friedman is a consultant and lecturer on matters of stress-management and ethics for the law enforcement community.
Eric Potterat, Ph.D. is a human performance psychologist and retired active duty Commander from the U.S. Navy where he served as the Force Psychologist for the U.S. Navy SEALs.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about the Law Enforcement Survival Institute and/or any of our training programs. You can submit your questions to us below or call us at: 303-940-0411
Law Enforcement Survival Institute (LESI)
11757 W. Ken Caryl Ave Suite F-321
Littleton, CO 80127